Hotel ESPLANADE: information request
The taste of a holiday at the end of June
Let yourself be pampered at the Hotel Esplanade for your holiday at the end of June and the beginning of July: we can do our best for you!
We, Roberta and Nicola, but also our chef Giambattista who creates tasty dishes every day, following the recipes of our tradition but also using an extra pinch of imagination.
Furthermore, our All-inclusive formula will allow you to spend a peaceful and carefree holiday: drinks and beach service are already included!
One week from June 25th to July 1st inclusive:
- spend only 406 euros instead of 434 euros per person in the All Inclusive Half Board formula
- spend only 434 euros instead of 490 euros per person in the All Inclusive Full Board formula
- one child free up to 2 years (in room with two adults)
To request a proposal immediately, fill out the form, call us or write us on WhatsApp.
We (Roberta & Nicola) will answer and we will be happy to bend over backwards to offer you a tailor-made holiday!
Here is what our proposal includes:
- welcome drink
- sweet and savory breakfast to choose how to start the day
- lunch and dinner prepared by our Chef Giambattista with a choice of 3 menus (meat, fish and vegetarian). In the Half Board All Inclusive offer, the customer chooses between lunch or dinner
- drinks (water, wine, cola, orange soda, tea) served at the table
- Wifi throughout the hotel and bicycles
- beach service: umbrella and two sunbeds, entertainment, mini-club with babysitter, bocce and beach volleyball courts, table tennis, children's games, exercise bikes, Wifi
- miniclub with entertainment in the hotel (an entertainer will offer games, activities and workshops to all children during meal times)
- free entry to the Beach Village water park with swimming pools and waterslides, suitable for the whole family
- admission to the Parco del Mare Arena with evening program of musical entertainment, cabaret, talent kids show
Large family or do you simply want more space and comfort? Ask us for one of our communicating rooms!