Hotel ESPLANADE: information request
Summer is starting, leave for Rimini!
Well yes, with the arrival of June we can consider the Rimini summer to have begun.
How?? Haven't you packed your swimsuit and flip flops yet?
And how can you come to the Esplanade to enjoy the sea and all the services offered by our beach?
Open the wardrobe and prepare what you need for your holiday in Rimini... but don't overdo it: with our All-inclusive formula you have many services included.
One week between 28 May and 10 June inclusive:
- spend only 322 euros instead of 357 euros per person in the All Inclusive Half Board formula
- spend only 371 euros instead of 406 euros per person in the All Inclusive Full Board formula
- one child free up to 5 years (in room with two adults)
To request a proposal immediately, fill out the form, call us or write us on WhatsApp.
We (Roberta & Nicola) will answer and we will be happy to bend over backwards to offer you a tailor-made holiday!
Here is what our proposal includes:
- welcome drink
- sweet and savory breakfast to choose how to start the day
- lunch and dinner prepared by our Chef Giambattista with a choice of 3 menus (meat, fish and vegetarian). In the Half Board All Inclusive offer, the customer chooses between lunch or dinner
- drinks (water, wine, cola, orange soda, tea, beer) served at the table
- Wifi throughout the hotel and bicycles
- beach service: umbrella and two sunbeds, entertainment, mini-club with babysitter, bocce and beach volleyball courts, table tennis, children's games, exercise bikes, Wifi
- parking at the hotel (subject to availability)
- free entry to the Beach Village water park with swimming pools and waterslides, suitable for the whole family
- admission to the Parco del Mare Arena with evening program of musical entertainment, cabaret, talent kids show
Alternatively, an external car park with shuttle service is available 2 km from the hotel, guarded and insured, for only 6 euros per day.
Large family or do you simply want more space and comfort? Ask us for one of our communicating rooms!