Hotel ESPLANADE: information request
June in Rimini and summer is off to a great start!
Have you chosen the second half of June for your beach holidays?
Here's what Rimini can offer you: a large beach, the first hot days of summer and the first tan.
What about us at the Esplanade? A charge of good humor and an All Inclusive formula with which you ensure a carefree holiday full of services.
Our cuisine is varied and plentiful (otherwise we would be Romagna!), our enthusiasm engaging.
But enough about us, let's go back to your June holidays: here is the offer!
Week from 11 to 17 June inclusive:
- spend only 357 euros instead of 392 euros per person in the All Inclusive Half Board formula
- spend only 406 euros instead of 441 euros per person in the All Inclusive Full Board formula
- one child free up to 5 years (in room with two adults)
To request a proposal immediately, fill out the form, call us or write us on WhatsApp.
We (Roberta & Nicola) will answer and we will be happy to bend over backwards to offer you a tailor-made holiday!
Here is what our proposal includes:
- welcome drink
- sweet and savory breakfast to choose how to start the day
- lunch and dinner prepared by our Chef Giambattista with a choice of 3 menus (meat, fish and vegetarian). In the Half Board All Inclusive offer, the customer chooses between lunch or dinner
- drinks (water, wine, cola, orange soda, tea) served at the table
- Wifi throughout the hotel and bicycles
- beach service: umbrella and two sunbeds, entertainment, mini-club with babysitter, bocce and beach volleyball courts, table tennis, children's games, exercise bikes, Wifi
- miniclub with entertainment in the hotel (an entertainer will offer games, activities and workshops to all children during meal times)
- free entry to the Beach Village water park with swimming pools and waterslides, suitable for the whole family
- admission to the Parco del Mare Arena with evening program of musical entertainment, cabaret, talent kids show
Large family or do you simply want more space and comfort? Ask us for one of our communicating rooms!